Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!


I just want to wish my sweet little 2 year old a Happy Birthday! It seems only yesterday you were born. Tomorrow will be all the festivities and pictures, but I didn't want to let today get away without saying it (although since it is 1:20am I guess it did get away from me). Oh well I'm still up so it's still today! Happy Birthday and I hope your party is wonderful tomorrow. You are such a sweet and funny little girl. You bring lots of joy and laughter into our home! I feel so blessed that God trusted me and your daddy with such a precious girl! We love you and wish you many many many more happy years!

11 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Adorable picture! What a cutie! Happy birthday Ashlyn.

kathy said...

Happy Birthday, Ashlyn. I'm sorry I missed you when I called, but hopefully you got to listen to the message. I'm sure you'll have a great party and fun with Grammy and Poppy too.
I remember those pics; I love them!
I agree, Mandy ... if I'm still up, it's still today. lol
Love to all of you from Aunt Kathy

Madison S. said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn I thought of you and Colten yesterday! I hope you have a wonderful party today! We love you.

Keith and Carla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ashlyn!!! You are such a doll. Hope you have lots of fun at your party!

janet anglin said...

Two already?!!! Happy Birthday to a sweet litlle girl!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!! You are such a sweet girl, I hope you had a WONDERFUL time at your party!

Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Ashlyn!

Karla said...

Hope you had the most wonderful day!! I love you bunches! Happy Birthday!

Aunt Karla

Linda Elms said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my sweetheart punkin' eater! You're such a little doll. We had a lot of fun at your party today. Love you!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Happy belated birthday Ashlyn. You are a little doll. That personality shines through those eyes. I see a little mischief there also..LOL.

Meagan said...

Hey there Sis. Elms, it's me Meagan! I got a blog! You can go and read it if you want! I was wondering how I add you as a friend like you have a bunch of friends on the side of you page???