Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aunt Grandma!

Monday was Grandparent's Day at Alayna's school. Since she didn't have any grandparents close enough to make it in time for lunch, she really wanted Aunt Karla to fill in for the day! With all the happenings over the past weekend I didn't find out about this until Monday morning so We called aunt Karla around 8:00am and she was able to make it happen! Thank you so much for being there Aunt Karla it was very special and she will never forget it! It was a little funny when people kept referring to Aunt Karla as Grandma...either ma and Andrew look really really young or...well we probably look really young!!!!lol

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor Ashlyn! Yall are so mean to her! JK! All I have to say is, Grandma looks good!

Lynda said...

How sweet!! I think kindergarten would be the most exciting and fun year.

Lynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla said...

I'm soooo glad you called!!! I had fun - and yes - you and Andrew must look REALLY young! LOL!!

Gene Holley said...

Grandma's lookin' GOOD! LOL!

Linda Elms said...

Alayna, I'm so glad Aunt Karla could be with you on your special day. I wish I could have been there, but I was too far away! I know you had fun. I can see how happy you are! I felt sorry for Ashlyn, though. She was so SAD to see you go back to your class. Maybe Papa and I can eat lunch with you when we come up in November. That would be fun! I love you, bunches, and bunches!!!!!!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Awesome pictures. Beautiful little girls (and Aunt and parents too)