Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Sooooo Excited!!

I know to some this is no big deal, but this to me is the find of a lifetime! LOL Really since this new craze has come out with making your pictures black and white and then just having some things highlighted in color, I've wanted to be able to do it. My husband has worked some with a photoshop and I've tried to get him to do it but he hasn't figured it out yet. So last night while searching the Internet for some some scrapbook ideas, I happened upon this program. You could purchase it instantly and begin to create! My resident computer/Internet tech (Andrew) said it was legit and so I made the purchase and Bam I am making these pictures instantly! It is sooooooo easy! I love it so much so that I sat here for at least 2 hours changing pictures on my computer. Here are a few just for fun! What do you think?










16 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

How cute!! I love them all but my favorite is Ashlyn with the popsicle....

janet anglin said...

Well done, Mandy!! My favorite is the last picture (but they're all cute).

Lynda said...

That is so neat. I like them all!

John and Lori said...

They all turned out cute! I love "playing" with my pictures, too! Scrappers have got it bad! :)

Keith and Carla said...

They're great!!! What was the name of the site?

Mandy said...

Thank you all!!!

The web site is WWW.MagicSplash.com
The program was only 15.00 It's an immediate download and super easy to use, so you can begin playing right away! Hope this helps!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Good job. Please put me on your friends list.

Mandy said...

I'm sorry Sis Guidroz, I thought you were on there already, it's done!!!

Madison S. said...

I love the pictures! thanks for sharing. My fav pic of course is the handsome little boy....I wonder why??? Of all the others I love the circus nose and the popscicle!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I love the popsicle one the best! Love you!

Anonymous said...

They're all sooo cute!! But I have to cast my vote for the Popsicle girl. Oh, how I miss those sweet granddaughters.

Grammy

Michelle said...

Oh these are great! And only $15! I think I can talk Billy into that one!

Christina said...

I must say the whole excited thing is mutual! I asked my husband about how to do this a few weeks or so ago and of course he tells me I probably need a picture editing software. So I have not thought much about it lately, thinking it would be some expensive software. Anyway, glad you shared the sight and believe you me I did not hesitate to go purchase it, and have had fun playing around with it today.

Ashley said...

The pictures are great! I think I will have to purchase the software too. Thanks for sharing.

Kassie said...

very cute pics! i finally remembered to come look. lol I also looked at the other web-site/photo blog you told me about. she has some cute stuff. :)

kathy said...

Adorable! of course!! Oh how I miss all of you. I'm also missing out on sooo much ... Alayna already in school and Ashlyn almost 2 YRS OLD!!! And where does that put me?!?! Yikes! LOL
I always enjoy the posts and I do appreciate your doing the blog. Not sure why I have so much trouble with the sign-in when I try to leave a comment. Yaayyy!!! it worked this time!

Much love to you ... Aunt Kathy