Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

No it's not really my birthday! However I did celebrate it last night with a bunch of other birthday girls! We had our birthday party for all the Ladies of Life last night, it was so much fun! We ate and ate and ate until we were quite miserable and then we ran around and played games until we were really miserable. After all that we ate birthday cupcakes and each of us recieved a present! It just can't get any better! Here are a few pictures as promised Sis. Prince. The ladies on the committee brainstormed and we decorated each months table with a theme to go along with the month. Jan - New Years, Feb. - Valentine's Day, March - Easter, April - Showers (April showers bring May flowers) May - Flowers in bloom, June - Weddings, July - patriotic, Aug. - Back to school, Sept & Oct - Halloween (we combined these two due to the lack of births in Sept.) Nov. - Thanksgiving, Dec. - Christmas. As you will see we had a wonderful time!!!

8 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Mandy, I didn't realize the Milstead's went to church there. Please give her a BIGGGGG hug for me. We love them so much!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Gene Holley said...

OK! Y'all had too much fun! Looks like Sis. Kassie even snorted!

Michelle said...

Didn't we have tons of fun? Thanks for posting the pictures!

Keith and Carla said...

Looks like soooo much fun!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Karen Prince said...

Thanks for sharing, Mandy. What a fun and cute birthday party!

Linda Elms said...

LOL! I love the pictures! LOL! They make me laugh just knowing how much fun ya'll had! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE! Love you, Mandy!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

What fun!!! Your blog is always so delightful. You need to consider writing, Mandy.

Kassie said...

I always read your blog, I suppose I should comment...lol. I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" for putting such LOVELY pics of me in this slide....hmmm...the balloons made me feel so nice and fluffy. :) Maybe next year we should add..."A-tootie-ta, a-tootie-ta, a-tootie-ta-ta...." after we're stuffed.