Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Smahing Hit Say The Critics!!!



Tonight was Alayna's first school program! What a delight to see your child perform! I was actually really amazed at the songs they had managed to learn so quickly! We did get video of the whole thing but all I got on my little camera were these couple of clips, so for all of you who just can't get enough...LOL...I apologize! I must tell you that the one song on the clip Alayna did get my permission to sing. She came home from school a few days ago and was a little concerned about what they were wanting her to sing, she wasn't sure if we'd like her to say the words. I was a little surprised at her asking this so I questioned her about the words and she reluctantly told me "A tootie ta a tootie ta a tootie ta ta" after a few giggles I assured her it was alright! It turned out to be our favorite song of the evening! Here it is for you to enjoy! I also wanted to say a big thank you to Aunt Sharon for coming, it sure made Alayna feel extra special!


Aunt Sharon and Alayna Ashlyn stops just long enough to strike a pose!

11 comments:

Kim said...

Too Cute!!!!!

Michelle said...

LOL! That was so adorable!

Gene Holley said...

Wow! Great job Alayna!

Keith and Carla said...

That was too cute!!!

Priss said...

This is right up her alley...she's got some skills...lol. Where did she get that rhythm from??

Christina said...

Way to go Alayna! This is one I'm sure you and your family will never forget. Glad your feeling better Mandy, at least it sounded like it with the laughing going on, lol!

Linda Elms said...

Alayna, you did AWESOME! I like the song, too! You'll have to sing it to me when I see you the next time. LOVE YOU!!!

Ashlyn, YOU'RE A LITTLE DOLL! I like the "pose"! LOVE YOU!

janet anglin said...

Oh, how I remember those PTA programs!! They were always so much fun, and I must say Alayan did a supurb job! I'm glad she's enjoying school so much!

Karla said...

That was great!! If I would have been home, I would have been there, too!

Alayna, you were awesome!!!

I can't believe y'all were able to get a pose from Ashlyn - this must be a first! LOL!

Joseph James said...

I echo the above... I cannot believe that Ashlyn posed for ya'll!! lol

What a cool song Alayna... school is SOO much fun!

Ash said...

Hello,'
You don't know me but I stumbled across your blog through someone else's blog. I saw the picture of Sharon Bivens and was wondering if you could give her my E-mail. I am an old friend from Fresno church. My husband now pastors in Santa Clarita, CA.
I would really appreciate it.
fn_2barnd@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Gynifer DeAro (Cardwell)