Sunday, October 7, 2007

On our way home!

We are on the way home. It will take us a few days to make the trip, but we are heading in the right direction. We have an absolutely wonderful trip and I can't wait to share it with you all. Alayna was enchanted with everything and Ashlyn loved everything and everyone!!! She would laugh, squeal and clap every time we saw a character! The first day as we walked up the main street in the Magic Kingdom Alayna looked up at me and said Mom all my dreams did come true!!! I have a million pictures I will share later when I can actually blog on a computer and not a phone. Love you all and we can't wait to get home!!!

5 comments:

Roxana said...

I wondered if you fell off the planet! I see you did. I'm glad the girls had so much fun being in the 'world' of make-believe! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Linda Elms said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO BE HOME! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! I'm anxious to hear all about it. Love you all!

Michelle said...

Abigail always says, "Mother, dreams come true!" Kids just love Disney I guess. Glad ya'll had fun, but we'll be glad to see you home!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!!! It was so much fun talking to Alayna on the telephone a couple times and hearing her excitement.

I've missed you on the blog site, but glad you had a blast! Hope you have a safe trip home. Can't wait to see pictures.

Love to all of you ... Aunt Kathy

Lynn said...

That is SO weird!! I KNOW I saw ya'll at church last night!!!