Thursday, October 11, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY "belated" BIRTHDAY To some very special people!!!

Well I hate that I have waited until today to wish these special people a Happy Birthday but it's better late than never!!!


-To my wonderful husband, You are the most incredible person I know. I am so happy to call you MY husband. I can't imagine my life without you in it. Many times I have thanked God for you! You are the PERFECT mate for me and I can never really express how wonderful you are, but I'll still keep trying. I can honestly say I look forward to a lifetime with you!!! I love you now and always, I hope you had a wonderful day and an even greater year to come! And by the way "30" sure does look good on you!!!


-To Alayna our little princess, Dad said today as we looked at you over lunch, "Can you believe we've had her for 5 years?" My reply was NO. You are a wonderful little girl. You have always been a very obedient, polite little girl. you make us so very proud. I know God smiled on us when he blessed our lives with you! I know God has very big plans for your life. We will so enjoy watching it all unfold. We wish you the very happiest birthday you've had yet! We Love You!!!


-To Aunt Kathy, My wonderful, far away, Aunt. I love you dearly. You are such a beautiful lady both inside and out. Life has dealt you some twist but you have always handled with grace. I love you and I have always admired you. My only regret in our relationship has been the many miles that have always been between us. Maybe in the future we will be allowed to be in closer proximity. Sorry this birthday wish is a few days late, I hope it only helps to extend the celebration of another wonderful year! We love you!

3 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Happy belated birthday, everybody!

Anonymous said...

Tell my rather old cousin and my beautiful younger cousin Happy Belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

I've tried to leave comments before now but couldn't. hmmm

Happy belated to Andrew (30 .. WOW!!) and Alayna ... 5 Years Old ... Oh My!!

Thank you so much for the tribute, Mandy. It was a pleasant surprise. Your words meant a lot. I especially liked what you said about your husband and daughter as well. You are sooo sweet, thoughtful, and genuine.

I Love You