Thursday, October 11, 2007

Our Family Vacation 2007

I don't know exaclty how to do this since I have sooooo many pictures. I think I have decided to do it by days so here goes...

Day 1 Arriving in Orlando and Playing Golf - We arrived in Orlando on Sunday, September 30. We rented a 3 bedroom house for the week. It had a private swimming pool and hot tub, it was wonderful. The guys had a golf game planned for that afternoon so we went to the house and unloaded the vehicles and they headed for Disney Magnolia Course. Mom and I went to Wal-mart to get what we would need for the week. Andrew and Dad had a great time, Andrew shot a 93, dad didn't keep his score. They said there were lots of deer, and the course was beautiful and challenging. We all ate snadwiches for supper and got in bed early after a short swim in the pool.



No comments: