Saturday, July 28, 2007

Water Day!!!

Sadly enough Vacation Bible "SONFORCE KIDS" 2007 has come to an end. What a huge success this year has been! Thank you Bro Joseph and VBS Staff for all your hard work. I know the kids had a wonderful time! I have plenty of pictures to prove it! I can't imagine any better way to have ended the week than in a HUGE water fight! The pictures show how much fun the kids had. Thank you again Bro. Joseph for allowing them this opportunity! VBS 2007 was AWESOME!!!

6 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Looks like a blast!

Roxana said...

Kids and water is always a hit! Think I'll go hose my kids down! It's 5:30 and still in the upper 90s!!

Lynda said...

I am glad VBS was such a hit. The water guns look like a lot of fun. I say we do that at the next mother's night out!! LOL

Linda Elms said...

AWESOME! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. I'm glad it was such a blast!!!!

Misty said...

Thank you Bro Joseph for getting me involved in this water day! I went to fill Blake and Sean's water gun, and then he came over and squirted me with cold water. After that happened I was attacked by the kids and I was drenched after that. I had a blast! I felt like a kid again. Sis Lynda, I agree, we should have water day for the next mother's night out!

Mandy said...

Okay I'll plan water day for the next Mother's Night Out but remember you can't get my camera wet and I will be taking pictures..lol Not really on the whole planned water day thing!