Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vacation Bible School goes Crazy!!!

Today was crazy hair day! I think that pretty much explains it all! We are having a wonderful week. I really feel like the adults enjoy the time to fellowship and be with each other as much as the kids do. Well maybe that's just me...anyway I always enjoy working at the church with my wonderful family. I have grown closer to many of them because of the time we've spent together laughing and working (of course WORKING HARD Bro Joseph and only pausing for a second or two at most for a little chuckle). Enjoy these crazy pictures of OUR kids!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad it's going good! I knew it would. I would love to be there to see the kids in action, but I'd really like to see the adults! LOL! I know you're having a blast. Love you!

Anonymous said...

If the pics are an indication of a great VBS then you guys put together one unforgettable time for those children. Congrats!!
Jeanetta Orange

Anonymous said...

Was that a purple-people-eater or Alayna? You're too cute, Alayna. I love you and miss you. Thanks for allllllll the pics, Mandy.

Grammy