Monday, July 16, 2007

Alayna...

This will be short and sweet no 100 picture slide shows or anything. lol Saturday evening Andrew was at the church preparing for Sunday and I was going to pray for a little bit. I had told Alayna of my plans and so she decided to pray with me. I was knelt at the chair and she was at the couch. As I began to pray I was saying "Lord, I thank you for the Holy Ghost, thank you for Calvary, for washing away all of my sins...." As soon as I got to this part I felt a little hand on my shoulder and she said "Come on Momma, Come on Momma!" she then bent her head over so she could see my face as I was praying. I got so tickled when I realized she was trying to pray me through to the Holy Ghost. It was sweet and a memory that will hopefully never fade in my mind.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and here's a lesson from Alayna stay FULL of the Holy Ghost!

14 comments:

Roxana said...

I LOVE it!! Too precious!

Karla said...

That is great!! LOL!

Gene Holley said...

She KNEW you needed the Holy Ghost again! Good for her!! LOL!

Mandy said...

Ha Ha always a funny one in the bunch! Love ya'll

Madison S. said...

This is to funny! Love it

Linda Elms said...

LOL, LOL, LOL! I LOVE THIS, Mandy! Thank you for the laugh. What a GREAT granddaughter we have! LOL!!

Lynda said...

That is precious!!!! An alter worker already.

meliaka said...

Ahhhh.... Too precious! With all these posts, you almost need to provide a box of tissue with your blog or at least post ahhh warnings.... LOL!

Too cute! *g*
Steph

Joseph James said...

I want to know if you were able to keep praying of if you about died laughing when you realized what she was doing? I don't know if I could have continued. I'm laughing just thinking about it now.

Of course as innocent as children are... she probably sensed the need for you to be filled- as I am sure, knowing you, you were in GREAT need.

Keith and Carla said...

Too cute!!! I'm cracking up just thinking about it!

Mandy said...

I am sure she was in tune!

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouth of babes! Alayna is so precious!!

Janet Anglin

Anonymous said...

I miss out on so much. She is too funny, but so precious. I love it!!! lol

Love you ...

Jessica said...

i loved all the pictures and Alaynas prayer, learning at a very young age, she'll be used of God.It was all very cute and Ashlyn is so cute.i love you all