Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thanks Mom Elms!

A-Available or Single? Married 7 Years =)

B-Best Friend? Andrew, My Mother & Dad

C-Cake or Pie? Cake with ice cream

D-Drink of Choice? Sweet tea

E-Essential Item? Dental floss

F-Favorite Color? Green

G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms, more fun but I do not indulge often

H-Hometown? I consider my "hometown" Deweyville but I was born in Louisville, KY

I-Indulgence?

J-January or February? January it's fresh and new

K-Kids? Two beautiful girls

L-Life is incomplete without? My God, My Family, My Church

M-Marriage Date? August 7, 1999

N-Number of Siblings? Two wonderful brothers, we make a nice sandwich I'm in the middle

O-Oranges or Apples? hmm...I eat apples more often but probably prefer oranges???

P-Phobias & Fears? I hate bugs on me!!!! Caution will scream!

Q-Favorite Quote? “A laugh is a smile that bursts.” “Laughter is the spark of the soul”

R-Reason's to Smile- Life and that more abundantly

S-Seson(ing)? Spring and Fall, Lawry's

T-Tag Three..... I thinks they've all been tagged so if not consider yourself tagged!!!

U-Unknown Fact About Me? I eat Salmon patties, how's that for random?

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I oppress the animal kingdom with great pleasure!

W-Worst Habit? Now I consider this telling...

X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound a gift to parents

Y-Your Favorite Foods? Mom's food

Z-I really don't know???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB, Mandy! Thank you for doing this. I love reading all about you! :) I'm really thankful for a daughter like you. I love you!

Linda Elms said...

LOL! Where did that "anonymous" come from? That was me up there^^^.....LOL!

Mandy said...

That was the thing they didn't know about me, I have 3 mothers...hahaha

preacherman23 said...

Hey sis mandy, i enjoyed ur tagged info...lol I eat salmon patties too. I like them very much.