Thursday, May 10, 2007

Birdie Birdie

A few days ago Andrew came home from the church and called us from the driveway. We looked outside and much to our surprise there was a bird sitting in our front drive. The bird didn't seem to be injured, but it did act very suspicious. Andrew and Alayna got very close as you can see and the bird just sat. Eventually when Andrew got the newspaper after the bird he flew away. This isn't anything huge but we thought it was neat and wanted to share this with ya'll. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is too funny!

Jessica said...

Wow thats cool, whats funny is it looks like a white dove and its at yall house, i think Jesus is tryin to tell you something, to me its quite peaceful,calm, you guys are ok.....ya i dont know but its pretty neato if you ask me......I love you

Linda Elms said...

This is really interesting! I wonder if it was someone's pet bird?

Anonymous said...

Linda, that's exactly what I thought. Looks like a pet to me.

Heather Feather said...

wow thats kinda kewl...how random!