Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

To the two most beautiful ladies in our lives, "Happy Mother's Day". You are both incredible and yet uniquely different, We love everything about you that makes you alike and all the things that make you different. You have given us innumerable memories to revisit for a lifetime. Thanks for life and thanks for helping us to live it to the fullest. I wish we could somehow be in two places at once, but God had not allowed us that privilege, our heart are truly in two places on Mother's Day. I love you Mom!!!

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Mandy, again, I say thank you! I wish there were words to express the joy of having you as a "daughter". You and Andrew are both so special and I love you so much! Of course, my granddaughters you've given me are incredicble! I love you!

Anonymous said...

How sweet, respectful, and genuine, Mandy. I know the deep love and admiration of you and your mother. I've now learned, through Sis Elms' blog, how she truly loves her 'daughters.' What a blessing. I hope for that someday of the 'daughter'-in-law I'll have.

I love and admire the Mother you've become. You've had the motherly instinct for several years. You are wonderful, Mandy and I love you.

Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, Mandy for your kind words. Oh, yes, sweetheart we have many wonderful memories. And I don't know of any one else I would rather have made those memories with. You are the most wonderful daughter in the world. Always ready to accept a challenge. Remember the miniature bride's dress? Accomplishing whatever you put your mind to. I give you honor for the lady you are and the mother you have become. You are truly one-of-kind. How incredible to believe God gave you to me. Love ya, suki-boo.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Andrew, how funny to think you chose Mandy knowing it was really God chose you. You are the answer to my prayers. I can't begin to express all the love and admiration in our hearts for you. You are the most wonderful "son-in-love" in the whole wide world. love you
Mom