Sunday, May 27, 2007

She Did It!!! Three Cheers for Ashlyn!!!

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that the doctors are wrong! Fat babies can roll over early!! Thursday night, Ashlyn managed to roll over from back to front. She's been trying for some time now, and she finally made it over that chunky little arm. Sweet baby girl, we are oh so proud of you and the beginning of all the accomplishments to come in you life! You are the sweetest baby! We Love you and feel very happy to have you!



Check up time. Ashlyn had her four month checkup last week. She weighs in at a whopping 17lbs. Well, as the saying goes, everything is big in Texas. I guess that goes for babies as well. She checked out just fine and can eat baby food now! I thought a weight program would be implemented not more food. lol She's wonderful and just the perfect size!

8 comments:

Karla said...

Ahh! She's so adorable!

Gene Holley said...

Congratulations, Ashlyn! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work!

Sheree said...

I love to watch our babies reach these milestones. As for being a fat baby, Alivia is right there with Ashlyn. She wieghs in at 22lbs. I wouldn't trade a single pound, I love it.

Michelle said...

So cute, she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Ashlyn, Grammy is chopping at the bits to have you in my arms again. Thanks, Mandy, for the sweet video clip of Ashlyn great feat. Love you too, Alayna.

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

She is a doll baby and so sweet.

Anonymous said...

That was sooo sweet! And thanks for 'making a video'!
I love it and I can't wait to see you. And that's just what I hope to do NEXT WEEK!!! Yes!!!

I love you, Ashlyn, Alayna, Amanda, and Andrew.

Aunt Kathy

Linda Elms said...

Our sweet-heart baby girl is "growing up"! lol Ashlyn is a little doll. You can see the twinkle in her eyes saying, "I love you".