Friday, December 5, 2008

God's Blessing Our Wonderful Church

I can't believe it had taken me until now to post about this past Sunday. We had such an awesome day in so many different ways! First we had some visitors from Wichita Falls. It was great to see them all and we really enjoyed the lunch together courtesy of the Bryants, Thank you all. During the service that morning Pam received the Holy Ghost. I didn't realize this until later however. Then Sunday night the power of God was soooooo strong from the beginning, well I suppose it was even before that. While I was getting Ashlyn ready my eyes began to fill with tears and I could feel the unprovoked presence of God Almighty as He filled out bedroom. I later shared this with the Praise group and they could feel it too. Sunday night we had 2 more receive the Holy Ghost and I am pretty sure every was was renewed! It was awesome! This was the first service that the Holy Ghost took over and we just let it go!!!! I didn't get pictures of the services we were a little preoccupied but I did get some of our fellowship at lunch!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I love reading about all the wonderful things that God is doing, thanks for keeping us updated!

janet anglin said...

This is fantastic news! I'm very proud of you and Andrew, and I KNOW God has great things in store for your city! Keep up the good work!!

Karla said...

I'm sitting at Chuy's in Austin and trying not to cry!! I'm so excited about what God is doing for, through and with y'all. Can't wait to hear more great reports!!

Tracie Smith said...

Refreshing report!!!! Love you...

kathy said...

Another awesome report! I too am so excited for you, Andrew, and the church. It's a joy reading about what God is doing.
Love to all of you ... Aunt Kathy

Gene Holley said...

Yippee!! That's awesome! Congratulations! Love the hear the good news... Love you all.

Keith and Carla said...

YESSSSSSSS!!!! This is wonderful news. Looking forward to the even greater reports in the near future!

Linda Elms said...

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULL, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE! I'm so EXCITED! I'm glad folks from home could be there with you in service. How very, very special!

Anonymous said...

You do such a Great job on and off the computer!!! I love to read what you have written, your excited is very catching and it shows in your blog...keep them coming!!!!

iluv2prshim said...

This is a wonderful report. Thankful for what the Lord is doing in Balch Springs. :)

Lynda said...

Wonderful!!!!