Friday, December 26, 2008

Help!!!

I have a special gift to give tomorrow! I have created a blog for my mother. The first reason is because she has many wonderful thoughts and happenings to share. The second is that her sister and I would really enjoy seeing some pictures of people, places and things in a far distant land! Please visit her blog and help me welcome her with all your wonderful comments. Her blog address is: An Orange Slice of Life.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

7 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Mandy, I think that is a wonderful gift for your Mother. I will enjoy reading what's going on in her life. Love you!

Tracie Smith said...

Awesome!!!! I will add her to my Reader. Love you!

janet anglin said...

What a neat idea, Mandy! That is such a sweet thing to do. You're just as kind and thoughtful as your mother is! Welcome to blogworld, Sis. Orange.

Randal Hallford said...

Excellent concept!

What an elegant implementation!

Why can't I think of stuff like this?

(Tell Bro. Andrew to check his e-mail)

Have a wonderful New Year

kathy said...

WOW! I am glad, but I hope you are not doing her wrong ... hmmm.

Hope you had a great Christmas! I'll be looking for postings and pictures... of course!

Much Love to all of you ...

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I added her to my friends list. Looking forward to reading her post and miss yu when you don't post. Love yall

Anonymous said...

Awesome gift to your Mom!I shall add her to my Daily Inspirations! Hope you had a good Christmas. I am the "Grated Cheese" Lady! HAHA Glad I helped God supply! Hope Princess is breathing good! Lord Bless Your Day! Sis Deb from Beaumont