Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

I finally have Internet service!!! I am soooo thankful to be able to BLOG and get on EA again I used to think my Mom-n-law had the worst case of bloggers bug ever but it gets really bad when you have soooo much to say and tell people about and you can't!!! So get ready, cause it's coming! Maybe tonight after service I'll sit and write. Right now I have to go and finish cooking my first meal in our new home. So far so good but I haven't started on the veggies yet. I must admit it's a bit scary to think if I burn anything the WHOLE church will know. lol I have pictures and much to tell you of when I return. TA TA for Now!

8 comments:

Karla said...

SOOOO glad you're back!! Can't wait to see pictures and read the stories!

Tracie Smith said...

Mandy, you better leave the microwave popcorn off on church days. If not you'll have everyone hungry while Andrew's preaching!

janet anglin said...

It's so good to hear from you again!! It was really nice to see you, Andrew, and the girls Friday night, too. Our prayers are with y'all.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad yall figured out the cooking situation! That will make things so much easier, God is so good! I've missed your blogs, can't wait to read all about Balch. Love you!

Kim said...

LoL, I under stand about the cooking thing. Living above the funeral home everyone knew when I burnt something.

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

So happy for you. I know what it is like to get behind on the blogging bit. I am there now and have so much to say...LOL.

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging! Now, we can hear about all the awesome things God is doing!

kathy said...

Yeaaahhhh!!!! I've been looking for more exciting news about Balch Springs, but it was also good talking to you on the telephone.

Love you ... Aunt Kathy