Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall Festival '08

Well I have really been waiting to post about our fall festival until all of you posted about yours, so that all the hype would die down and my post would be extra special!!! LOL Actually I've been too busy doing other things so I wouldn't run out of things to post about! I am sort of making sure i have blog ideas for the future before I use the one I have! Okay that was an unnecessary opening paragraph I do apologize!

Anyway, for whatever reason I have or have not posted here it goes now! We left Wichita Fall way back then on Oct 30, to head to Balch Springs for a night of fun! We had our first annual Fall Festival and it was a huge success. Everyone had such a great time, and we had lot's of visitors! Sis Misty took lots of great pictures again, thanks! I also took some of Ashlyn and Alayna before we left Wichita Falls. We also want to say thanks to Aunt Sharon for the adorable Bumble Bee costume. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The girls look adorable! Looks as if the first fall festival was a success! I love the cake, how special your congregation is!

kathy said...

Looks like lots of fun; a great time of fellowship! I'm glad the church is doing well.

Aunt Kathy

Linda Elms said...

WOW! I'm so happy for ya'll and the church! The Fall Festival looked wonderful. Everyone having a great time makes me so happy! I love the pictures. Your birthday "remembered" was so sweet. Love you!