Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday BABY!!!!

I want to wish the most wonderful man alive the happiest birthday ever! You are the love of my life and the answer to every prayer I ever prayed when seeking a mate! I hope today brings you much joy as you embark upon a new phase in your life! I am enjoying watching you pick up this new burden and begin to shoulder it as many have done before you! I know God has great things for you to accomplish! I love you! Happy Birthday!!!
Love You,
ME



To Alayna our little Bundle of Joy who just won't stop growing up and having these silly birthdays, I love you and I am soooo proud of you! You are an obedient and very caring child even at your young age of "6". You are the cat that your sister never stops copying! I always tell you how important it is to always do the right thing because Ashlyn is coming right behind you doing everything you do! I know you will set a great example for her to follow! I love you and I wish you the best birthday ever! I know you'll have a great time with all your friends at you sleepover!!!!

I Love you,

Mom

8 comments:

Karla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Andrew & Alayna!!!! I hope you both have the most wonderful day EVER!! Love you!

Tracie Smith said...

The excitement just keeps coming! What a birthday present, Andrew!

I'm sure Alayna's party will be even more special being a fairwell party, too. Redonia was 5 when we moved to Conroe. The transition was so easy for her. Now she's 22. Through the years she maintained friends from Pasadena as well as made new ones in Conroe.

Enjoy your celebrations!!!!

Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew & Alayna!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Alayna, you are just getting way to "old". Still cute as a button though! Love U!

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew & Alayna!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Bro Andrew and Alayna!

Gene Holley said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Have a GREAT one!

janet anglin said...

Happy Birthday Andrew and Alayna!! I hope you have many more to come. Enjoy your day!

kathy said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Andrew and Alayna. What a great birthday present on the eve of your birthday! And I know you were excited about the sleepover; so much so both you and mom hung up on me when I called. I do realize the timing wasn't good, but hang up on me!!!! Really!!!!

Just teasing ... LOL =) Best Wishes.
Much love to all of you ... Aunt Kathy