Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation '08

Summer Vacation, You look forward to it almost all year and then it just seems to fly by. Thankfully you can relive the memories for many years to come!
We didn't have a whole lot planned which allowed us to relax and do just as we pleased! We went to see The Wiggles Live, to Six Flags a few times, to see the Ringling Bros. Circus, and to Medieval Times. Mom and Dad Elms came through for a day and we went to Incredible Pizza and spent the day together however my camera was dead and I didn't get any pictures so hopefully she'll post some of them that she took! There were many other things sprinkled in but those were the major events of the week. We went to America's Incredible Pizza, and Chuck E. Cheese. We played Sorry and Alayna got to take a few midnight dips in the pool after all the guest were asleep! I hope you all enjoy the pictures!
I also hope that if you weren't able to take a trip somewhere this summer that you will set aside a day or so and have a vacation at home. Go to the store and buy all that vacation junk food, and turn off the phones and computers and just do family things that you don't normally make the time for! Enjoy your loved one while you have the chance. You just never know when they might up and move away! LOL

This is a very long slide show it's not for the faint of heart! Just watch as much as you can and maybe come back later and finish! I hope you enjoy this Aunt Kathy!



9 comments:

janet anglin said...

This looks like you all had a very enjoyable trip. Everything you did can be enjoyed by kids and adults. The important thing is.... you made memories that your girls will never forget. Good for you!!

Linda Elms said...

I'm so glad ya'll had so much fun! I enjoyed every picture in the slideshow, and we enjoyed being with ya'll one day. I just wish we could have stayed longer. Love you and miss you!

Keith and Carla said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! Enjoyed the slideshow!!!

Michelle said...

Looks like someone was having a ton of fun in "The Big D"! Glad yall had a great vacation, now it's time to get up early girl!

kathy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I enjoyed EVERY picture. Thanks for sharing.
Give the girls hugs and kisses and tell them Aunt Kathy loves them. They are growing up quickly and Ashlyn has changed so much.
I love you ... all of you! =)

Mandy said...

Glad to hear from you Aunt Kathy, I love you too and I will surely pass along your sentiments!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the pics they are great. Hope you guys can come see us soon. We always have fun with you guys and especially this year at camp with our stink bombs! I have one left! Have you used all yours yet? I know Andrew just adores me for them.

Love ya!
Dayna

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I'm glad to see you are still alive and well...LOL!! Great pictures. Glad yall had a great vacation! Family time is soooooo great!.
Love yall....

Mandy said...

Hey Dayna!!! Yes I still have two and I think that means I just told on myself. OOPS! We had a blast at camp with you guys as well!

Thank you all for your comments we did have a nice time. I hope all of you have had a nice summer as well.