Thursday, August 7, 2008

Having Fun in "Big D"

Well, I am still alive and well. I have been doing other things during the time I would usually blog! I have some pictures of the happenings over the last little while, but I have to do that on my computer and it doesn't have wireless connection. SOOO I am just saying Hi and I will post something a little more interesting soon!

I also want to say Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! It has been a wonderful 9 years and I look forward to many more! At different times in our life when we have had to go through things I have always been so glad to know that no matter what I had this wonderful man to go through it with! I love you babe and I had a wonderful time playing video games with you on our anniversary!!! LOL Love ya!

11 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Happy anniversary to a great couple! Love you

Karla said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad y'all are having fun.

Lynda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Linda Elms said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Dad and I are so happy you found each other! You are a wonderful couple!!! We couldn't be more proud of you. LOVE YOU!

Karen Prince said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mandy said...

Thank you all!!!!

Keith and Carla said...

So good to hear from you! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Andrew & Mandy!!!!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

So glad you are still alive and well...LOL. I've missed your blogs and photos. Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple. Love you...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Next time your here call me! The girls would have so much fun! We can go to the American girl doll store for lunch! Love ya!

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you!

kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! I've MISSED you!!! Glad to know you ARE still alive!
Love to all of you ... Aunt Kathy