Sunday, March 16, 2008

We Miss You!

Alayna is out of town visiting Uncle Gene and Aunt Karla, and boy do we miss her! The house is somewhat quiet, and I feel a little empty in the pit of my stomach. I missed her more yesterday than when we have left the girls and gone somewhere. I am sure it's because we're home in the normal routine of things and she's missing. Last night while cooking supper I had to stop myself from really crying, a few tears did manage to escape however. So if you all were wondering if Alayna could stay longer, the answer is NO! I have not allowed myself to call every time I wanted to, only when I felt I had a really good excuse. I know ya'll are having a good time and I am really happy she got to visit. I just miss her a little......a lot.

I am home again unable to go to church because Ashlyn is running fever again. She woke up this morning and I was about to start the Sunday morning routine of getting ready and I realized she had fever. So that stopped all that! I really hope she's better soon, I hate seeing her sick. Have a great Sunday, and a Happy St Patrick's Day tomorrow!

7 comments:

Karla said...

We are having a great time! Thanks for letting her come!

Hope Ashlyn is better soon!

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear that Ashlyn was sick! Hope she feels better soon! Don't forget to wear green tomorrow girl!

Gene Holley said...

She has been so funny! Thanks for giving her up for a few days.

Linda Elms said...

Mandy, I'm so sorry Ashlyn is sick. She will be better soon, I'm sure. I know you're missing Alayna a lot! You know she's having a lot of fun and will talk your head off when she gets home. LOL! I can hear her now. LOL! Give Ashlyn a hug from Mimi! Love you all!

kathy said...

Awww ... That's so sweet. =(
I'm sure she's having a great time!

I am wondering when I can have my turn with her?!?! LOL 8) hmmm

Just wait until she leaves home for good ... of course you'll still have someone there. It's awful being left all alone!

Sorry Ashlyn isn't feeling well again. Much love to all of you.
Aunt Kathy

Tammy Bryant said...

Awwwwwww...........that was so sweet.

I am sure that Howie missed her too!!

Ashlyn, you get better now. So you can help wipe away those tears.

Kathy & I are having a blast.

We will have plenty to talk our heads off about too!!

Joseph James said...

I think you just like skipping church to listen online... which is not going to help you get into Heaven if I do say so myself. LOL



:oP