Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged...Favorite things about Spring

Thank you Michelle. I know some of these have already been stated but there's only so much about spring...

1. I love the true spring weather. Nice. a little warm and yet still cool enough to be quite pleasant.

2. I love the fact that the cold is over. Don't get me wrong I enjoy winter, but there comes a point when it enough already.

3. I enjoy seeing everything come to life. The grass the flowers and trees. It just feels new. You now maybe the year should start in March instead of January. JK

4 I enjoy opening the windows and doors, I don't do it so much now because of my little one who tries to escape.


There all done now. I will tag Sis. Prince, Karla, and Mom. I don't know if you've been tagged or not but I didn't see that it said no tag-backs so your tagged. lol

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, too bad that you can't leave the door open! My little one is about to learn how to escape through the doggy door, that is a LOT of fun, I remember it very well with Abigail!

Linda Elms said...

Mandy, I will answer this soon. I'm still thinking about it. :) You keep a close eye on that "little one"! LOL! She's a mess. We sure don't want her to escape! Of course, you know I 100% TRUST you parenting!!!!