Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What do you want for Christmas???

This is an ever popular question to be asked and to ask during this season. Follow the traditions I asked Alayna what she wanted for Christmas. She looked thought for a minute or two and then said very sincerely, "Mom look in my room and see what I don't have enough of." Well what do you say to that?

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while I have had some technical difficulties and a whole lot of other things going on. Enjoy your holiday season!!!

7 comments:

Karla said...

Ahh! How cute is that?!!!

Michelle said...

Oh Alayna, you are so much fun! You keep Mom and Dad on their toes!

Roxana said...

I've missed you, Mandy!!

If you can find whatever she doesn't have enough of, let me know...I'll send some out of Brianna's room!! I'm sure she has everything Alayna's missing and more!

Linda Elms said...

She brings so many SMILES to my heart and life! So do you! I'm glad you wrote something. I've missed reading your blog! Love you!

Anonymous said...

oh, how anxious I am to see the clip of Alayna's solo last Sun. evening. Hurry, hurry, hurry, this Grammy can hardly wait.
Love to you all,
Grammy/Mom

Anonymous said...

What an excellent answer!!! I love it! I suppose that means you don't have to get anything, huh?!?! LOL
I've missed you, Amanda. Much love to all of you.

Joseph James said...

You laugh.