Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No Pictures =(

I forgot my cord at home that connects my camera to my computer, thus, NO Pictures. We have had a wonderful Christmas with lots of surprises! All of us kids had asked for money so Mom had many surprising ways to give it! She put some ones in wet wipe containers rolled up very very very tightly! Stuffed piggy banks full full full of one dollar bills! She wrapped sumo wrestlers in money and small storage containers lined with bills! We had so much fun laughing crying and enjoying time together! And the surprises continued with aunt Kathy arriving at 1:30 IN THE MORNING on Christmas, well technically the day after Christmas. Anyway Grandmom was very surprised to see her and we all did well keeping the secret! I love you all and pray you had just as wonderful a time with all your families!!!

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

That is just WONDERFUL! I'm glad ya'll are having such a nice time. Give Andrew and the girls a big hug and kiss for me. Tell everyone else hello. Love you!

Ashley said...

I can relate to your Christmas. Mom and Dad gave all of us money as well. However, they sent us on a treasure hunt to find the money. Mamma gave us little sleighs filled with tiny wrapped packages. We had to unwrapp the packages to find the clue that lead us to our "treasures." We had a lot of fun searching for our money.

Roxana said...

I love the creativity!! Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Though it was the poorest excuse of a jet I've ever flown in, it has been wonderful since I arrived in the great metropolis of Deweyville, TX! I LOVE being with family, especially during the holidays!
I am now sad it's just hours before Amanda, Andrew, and the girls have to leave for home. I just hope it's not another 4 years!!!!
I loved being with my neices and nephew; the first I'd seen little Ashlyn and 4 yrs since seeing Alayna. So all you who know them can imagine what a thrill it has been.
I love all of you, Amanda and pray a safe trip for you back home. I will once again greatly miss you.