Friday, December 7, 2007

Making a list and checking it twice......

I am almost finished!!!! I have about 5 or 6 gifts left to buy and it will be all over but the giving!!! Which happens to be my favorite part! I need to find a couple of gifts with the "wow" factor I always love those ones you know they really really want or the really good deal or the one they would never in a million years guess!!! I love this time of year it brings me great joy to give to others, and it makes me ponder what great joy God must have in giving to us as He does!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Mandy, you always know what to give to those around you. Just being "YOU" is all that matters. You are special to Dad and me! I always love seeing the gifts you wrap, because you wrap them with such care. They are always beautiful and that tells what is in your heart!

Michelle said...

Well, you must have found out what Alayna "didn't have enough of" LOL!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but remember all the times as a little girl you would find something in our home to wrap and give as a gift to a guest. You've always had a heart to give. Your greatest gift is yourself. Dad and I have always found a treasure in you.
Love ya suki, Mom

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful and I love you. I just wish the distance hadn't been between us all these years. I'm looking forward to seeing you SOON!