Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

Well our Christmas celebration is almost underway! I have stayed up well past my bedtime..LOL to finish up a load of clothes. We are planning to leave in the morning to go to be with my family for the holidays! I wish all of you and yours a Merry Christmas! I really want to try and blog while I'm away, it seems if I don't keep up with it then I lose my momentum when I get home and try to play catch up! I just get too involved in all the festivities and forget to take time to blog! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends. Laugh a lot and make memories that you will enjoy for many years to come! We wait all year long for this special time with family so relax....slow down....and enjoy it!!! We all know it will over too soon anyway! So once again MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Here's a little trivia for you to enjoy over the Christmas Holidays!
Don't cheat, the answers are at the bottom!

Figure out the Christmas Carol title from the clue.

1. Not here in an animal’s dish
2. Smack the Passageways
3. Move and speak towards the elevated plains
4. Yahweh sleep you happy dudes
5. Hey! The #1 angelic beings belt it out.
6. It showed up on a cloudless 12 at night
7. Shaking Chimes
8. Happiness to the planet
9. 12-25 shrubbery song
10. Get here if you’re reliable
11. Like a strainer + time when the sun is down
12. Small city of Christ’s birth song (O’ Little Town of Bethlehem)
13. Quiet non-day
14. The premier not 12th letter of the alphabet
15. XII 24hrs. of 12-25
16. Not down on the roof of the home
17. Us Trio that’s royalty from China (exist)
18. Us dream not us a happy December 25th
19. Spill the 411 on the baby
20. Small percussionist lad
21. Tim Allen’s movie character will appear in a hood
22. Song about a hoofed animal with a crimson schnozola
23. Chilled the crystallized H20 male
24. Don’t stop the winter precipitation
25. Traversing in a 4th season amazing country

ANSWERS to Christmas Carol Quiz

1. Away in a Manger
2. Deck the Halls
3. Go Tell It on the Mountain
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
5. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
6. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
7. Jingle Bells
8. Joy to the World
9. O’ Christmas Tree
10. O’ Come all Ye Faithful
11. O’ Holy Night
12. O’ Little Town of Bethlehem
13. Silent Night
14. The First Noel
15. The 12 Days of Christmas
16. Up on the Housetop
17. We 3 Kings of Orient (Are)
18. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
19. What Child is This?
20. Little Drummer Boy
21. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
22. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
23. Frosty the Snowman
24. Let it Snow
25. Walking in a Winter Wonderland

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful time!

Karen Prince said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
We will miss seeing you when we go home for Christmas.
Give them a Christmas hug from us!

Roxana said...

Have a great Christmas with your family, Mandy! I hope you do blog on vacation...you make my day!!!

Keith and Carla said...

We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!!

Karen Prince said...

The hugs were meant for Alayna & Ashlyn! LOL!

Mandy said...

Thank you all for you warm wishes! We are here and already having a great time! Tonight is Open House at Dad and Mom's so we're all working on getting everthing perfect! I have some pictures for you all as soon as I can get my camera connected to this computer!!! Love to all

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad ya'll made it there safely! I was a little sad all day yesterday after you left, but feel better today. Have a wonderful time! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited!!!!!! Just three days and I'll be there too! Won't it be just wonderful for all of us (except Jonathan, of course) to be together again? Four years since we had Christmas Holidays together is too long!!!!!
Much love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

that was me leaving the last comment. i've used the new google format b4, so i'm not sure why it didn't include my name this time. i am NOT anonymous! i am aunt kathy!! LOL