Saturday, September 15, 2007

You've got to get up really early to get one over on this kid!

Alayna was talking to Poppy on the phone on Grandparents Day. She wished him a Happy Grandparents Day, and his response was that she had made his day. She was a little confused at this statement, She said you mean I made the trees and the sky.....No he told her that she had made him very very happy. So a little later in the conversation she was teasing him with some jokes and he replied Oh that makes me so angry! To which Alayna quickly responded "Happy Grandparents Day!!!"

8 comments:

Christina said...

Well I must say for myself that Alayna is very observant and quick on her toes. I love her little personality! Tell her we hope she feels better really really soon!

Michelle said...

So cute!

Linda Elms said...

She is awesome! LOL! I love her quick thinking. Also, I really missed you both in church today!! I'm so glad you could be there tonight.

Karla said...

She is just the "smartest kid I've ever seen!" LOL!! Thanks for the story - she really is a smart one. Love y'all!

Keith and Carla said...

LOL! Too cute...

Anonymous said...

Of course she's really a smart one, Karla. She comes from good genes, huh? lol

Alayna, I sure do need to be around you. Wish I was closer to you so you could have some great laughs!!!

You are Super and I love you! 8)

Joseph James said...

Have you ever heard of those parents who only brag on their children...not that this isn't just absolutely the most adorable story I have ever heard...

lol

Anonymous said...

Mandy, this is too cute. Alayna is a mess! lol
Are you guys going to conference?
Love you!