Friday, September 21, 2007

Ashlyn's Accomplishments & Alayna's Wit


Ashlyn has cut tooth number three she got it last Sunday but we've been out of town so I couldn't share this yet. She also pulls up by herself and then she'll let go and stand for a few seconds. Alayna walked at 10 months and it doesn't look like Ashlyn is going to be very far behind her. I just can't believe how fast they grow she'll be walking and talking and having her birthday before we know what's happened! I am trying even more to enjoy every day because they do pass all too quickly!


Alayna, well I guess that kinda says a lot in itself. The other day I was kneeling in front of her with her little face cupped in my hands just kissing away. When I stopped she said something I can't remember for the life of me what it was but my response to her was "You're a Nerd!!!", She without hesitation looked at me and said "You like kissing nerds don't you!!!" What do you say well nothing because your laughing so hard! I usually have a come back but she got me!


Hope the rest of your week is great!!!

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Both of your girls are beautiful inside and out!

Michelle said...

Hooray for Ashlyn! When I had her in nursery on Sunday, all she wanted to do was stand up with me holding her hands. That girl wants to walk!! As for Alayna, once again, she is just too much!

Linda Elms said...

The "rest of my week" will be even better since you made this post about the girls! They are just too wonderful for words and I love them so much! I also LOVE the sun glasses on Ashlyn! LOL! Alayna is beautiful as always, and is too smart for a 4 (almost 5) year old. Love you all!

Roxana said...

I love Alayna's attitude and wit!

Anonymous said...

Alayna ... You go girl! lol
I love talking to you on the telephone ... you always make me laugh!!!

Yippee!!! for Ashlyn. You're growing up so fast and I've not even seen you yet! :(

Mandy ... you just can't imagine the joy I've received from this blogspot. Thank you for doing it.

Much love to all of you.