Saturday, May 3, 2008

Men's Conference


We had a wonderful time at Men's Conference this year!!! My Mom and I took the girls to the zoo on Friday! We had a really good time. The zoo is small but it was actually perfect, it's tends to be warm here so it was just large enough to get to enjoy some animals and small enough to allow us to survive the heat! There largest population at the zoo goes hands down to the peahocks as Alayna refers to them! (Peacocks)We couldn't believe ow many of them had there feathers spread I think we saw 5 together at one time in full bloom! LOL Here's a few pictures enjoy!






7 comments:

Karla said...

Glad y'all got to have a good time. Alayna's face in front of the alligators is priceless!! And I love her "pose" in the first picture.

Keith and Carla said...

Glad you had a good time! The girls are growing up too fast.

Michelle said...

How fun! I'm glad y'all are enjoying the time with you Mom! Love you!

janet anglin said...

I just loves zoos! I wish we had one here in Wichita Falls. I'm glad y'all got to go and spend some time with your mother. It looks like you and the girls had a great time.

Linda Elms said...

The girls look like they had fun. I'm glad you had some time with your Mother. You needed it and so did the girls! I enjoyed visiting with all of you at conference. Love you!!!

Christina said...

Glad you had fun, but I'm even more glad to you back, LOL! We love you all very much!

Anonymous said...

I had an enjoyable, totally awesome time. But I've found that to be the case every time I'm with my kiddos. Those "peahocks" showing off for their girlfriends was the highlight I love you all.
Grammy