Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I wanted to take just a minute tonight to salute my the Mothers in my life! One of whom I was born to and the other was just so excited to receive me! I am thankful for the Godly ladies both of them have been all through the years! In the face of adversity they simply smile and keep going, through some of the most lonely valleys I have watched them walk ever so gracefully! I am truly thankful I have such wonderful ladies in my life! I admire them both! I hope I can embrace all of the wonderful characteristics they each possess. I love and deeply admire both of you!

Love, Mandy

7 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Oh Mandy! You are wonderful! You are a great Mother and you have many qualities that I would love to have. Thank you for your sweet words and for being my "daughter and friend".

Karla said...

Mandy - you have learned well!! I'm proud to be your "aunt". Love you bunches!!

Tracie Smith said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mandy. Having watched you the time you were a young teen until now a young mother I have always admired your Godliness and sensitivity to the Spirt. I hope your day was blessed! Love you

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mandy!

Anonymous said...

thank you darling Daughter for your kind comments. I only hope I can live up to them. And may I say what wonderful mother you are! Your love for God and your zeal for living are a combination that will bring my little granddaughters all the happiness they can hold.

Joseph James said...

HELLO!!! Missing ya'll and hope things are doing well. Drop us a blog some day. :o)

Roxana said...

Just want you to know you are missed!