Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

As has everyone else we have been a bit busy! I am not forsaking the blogging community just trying to keep up with life! I will hopefully be posting some of the happenings lately! We were able to do a little visiting at Grammy & Poppy's house before District Conference. We had a nice time just wasn't long enough. Alayna had several tea partys, learned how to play a new song on the piano, and rode her horse. I took some pictures but they were with my Mom's camera so I don't have them. Ashlyn enjoyed all the extra attention. I will try to post more later! Love to all!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I too have been crazy busy! Isn't it funny how tea parties and little girls just go hand in hand? We love you and your family and we are praying for you!

Roxana said...

Tell Alayna to keep up the good work on the piano so she can play as beautifully as she sings!

I've been missing your blogs, but understand how busy life can get. I will also be keeping your family in much prayer as well.

Tracie Smith said...

Hey, girl! It was good to see you @ District Conference. I can't wait to see the tea party pictures. You are in my prayers.

Keith and Carla said...

I know you enjoyed the time spent with your parents. It was good seeing you again, and I, too, can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful girls!

P.S. You can throw some in of their parents, too.

janet anglin said...

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at Alayna's tea party! She is so cute and A LOT of fun to watch. I'm glad y'all had a chance to visit your folks, and I'm sure you had a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures!