Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello!

I haven't abandoned my blog. There so you can all quit worrying! LOL I just haven't taken the time to post about the things that have been going on so here's the short of it!!

We had two young men get the Holy Ghost a couple of weeks ago! It was really exciting. Then we went to KY and back and now we've been home enjoying our wonderful church. I will say that the Sunday we were away we had 75 in Sunday School. Of course we weren't there and there were 16 others that we were able to count who are faithful that were either out of town or sick. This means if we'd have all been here we would have had 95 in Sunday School!!!! I know we will break 100 really soon. I'll keep you all posted and let you know when it happens!!!

Much love to all you bloggers out there. I must say that I have been enjoying all that you've had to say I have only commented a few times but I've been reading it all!!

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Mandy! I'm SO EXCITED!!! I was trying to get sleepy, but when I read this I woke up! :). I KNOW without a doubt it won't be long until you break 100 then 150, then on and on it will go! WOW! I hope our sweetheart Alayna is feeling better. We are really missing you all! Love you!

Tracie Smith said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Breaking the 100 barrier is a bit of a challenge then you will zoom right past the 150! Please do keep us posted.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad to hear this news! 100 will be right around the corner!!

janet anglin said...

This is fantastic news!!! Also, I want to personally thank you for your words of wisdom in helping me with the mess I made on my blog. I deeply appreciate it!