Friday, February 29, 2008

Change...

Change is good or so they say! I am not the best to deal with it I must admit! Buying a new car for instance really bothers me! I wonder what will become of the old one, who will get it, will they take care of it as I have, and will I be as happy with the new one as I was with the old? New things un-nerve me just a bit. However these new things I wish to post about I am okay with.


Ashlyn has a new hair do and I LOVE IT!!! I always get so excited when their hair get long enough to put into pig tails! I think she looks adorable! I couldn't get a really good picture because she is not in one place very long at all.


Alayna has a new look as well! NO bottom front teeth! I can't believe she's lost another already! I hope the tooth fairy has another loss budgeted!!! I think I forgot to tell you all about the last time when the tooth fair;y had not made by about 5 am when Alayna awoke! She never gets up until after Andrew had gone to the church but this day "something" woke her. (The great anticipation of that 1st lost tooth and all the worry of what the Tooth Fairy might bring) Well the tooth fairy can't wait til Dad goes to the church in the morning this time we'll have to figure something else out!!!

I have also included some pictures of Alayna on the trampoline she had a blast outside today the hair and the dirty face are my proof!!! Hope you all have a nice weekend!



9 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I love these pictures! I can't hardly stand them growing up so FAST! They are little dolls! You need to video at church when the girls are worshipping! It's just too cute!

Gene Holley said...

Aww! How cute! They are both so cute and full of life. I agree, these kind of changes are good. Just imagine Ashlyn with the same length of hair at age 15 and Alayna as an adult with baby teeth!!!! LOL! Thanks for the update.

Karla said...

Just adorable! I love all of it!

Anonymous said...

The girls are beautiful. The hairdo is simply "too much." lol Gene, your insight was really tho't. provoking. I'm still laughing. XOXOX to the 2 most beautiful granddaughters on the face of God's earth.
Love,
Mom/Grammy

Keith and Carla said...

They are growing too quickly!!!

Tracie Smith said...

Mandy, the girls are precious. I have to admit I like the video of Alayna performing tricks on the trampoline rather than the previous discipline video. I guess I'm nearing the age to be a grandmother! ha

kathy said...

SURPRISE! I'm finally back.

Of course those girls are beautiful! I love the hair ... the 'new do' .. precious and the 'windblown' .. lovely. =) (That expression on Alayna also reminds me of Skyler.)

I ALWAYS enjoy the pics and Alayna the performance was entertaining,.

I love you Amanda, Andrew, Alayna, and Ashlyn.
Aunt Kathy

Michelle said...

Love the new "do"!

Michelle said...

Oh, and love the new smile too!