Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wonderful Weekend!!!

Well Mom (Sis Elms) was away this weekend so I thought I would fill you all in on the weekend! IT WAS AWESOME!!! We had 27 visitors in Morning worship. My Husband did an awesome job bringing us the word both Sunday Morning and Sunday Night! I feel like I have something to feast on this week that will help be a better child of God! I hope all you had wonderful weekend as well! I know this isn't as thorough as Sis Elms get it but it's an attempt! =) Love to all!!

10 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Good job, young Sis. Elms! That is a lot of visitors - awesome!

Anonymous said...

27 visitors ... that is AWESOME!!!
BTW ... you did a good job reporting and I'm sure the preacher was just as awesome as you said as well.
Love to all of you

Lynda said...

I am sorry that we missed it. Everyone in my family always enjoys listening to Bro. Andrew preach. I am sure that it was great, it always is,

Keith and Carla said...

27 visitors...Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing Bro. & Sis. Elms with us this past weekend!

Roxana said...

I will have to stop by the 'church' and listen to Andrew preach! Oh the wonder of technology...!
I love a good report!

Michelle said...

The services were awesome!

Karla said...

Good report! Glad to know things are happening everywhere!

Linda Elms said...

Mandy, THANK YOU for the GREAT REPORT! I did miss being here for the services and especially hearing Andrew preach. I know it was awesome. He's a fantastic preacher and always gives good "meat to eat" when he ministers. We had a great time at the Clark's this weekend. I'm glad you and Andrew are here to take care of the church in our absence. Love you!

Kim said...

I wasn't there for Sunday morning, but Sunday night was so good. I felt the winds of refreshing, something I really needed. It is hard when bad things are happening, I forget who God really is. Bro. Andrew did a really good too, he always does.

Joseph James said...

Yeah...it wasn't as thorough.