Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lifesavers

Alayna is now officially a part of Lifesavers (Kid's Church for those of you non-Life Tabernacle Folks). She was so excited to go Wednesday night. Before church we were talking about it and she said Mom, do you remember last time when Papa was preaching and he said what is that? (They can sometimes be overheard in the auditorium.) I said that I remembered and that was pretty much all there was to it til after Lifesavers then she wanted to know if we had heard them! It's funny the things that matter to children! Thank you to all who work so hard to make Church a wonderful place for our children!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Miss Alayna on becoming a 'LifeSaver'! Now what flavor are you ... lol ... just teasing. I'm glad you have a great church to go to and that you're so excited about being involved.

Did I catch this one quick enough for you Amanda? As long as you keep them coming, I'll keep looking! lol

Love to all

Mandy said...

Good job!!! Let's see how long til you see I responded to your response!!! lol

Michelle said...

Yeah Alayna, I remember how excited I was when I was finally old enough to do something...now I want to stop growing old LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm back again, but not really expecting to find something new ... and ... well ??? only teasing b/c of your response ... lol I'd actually wondered if you might still be online when I posted.

I love you!!!

Karen Prince said...

I'm glad Alayna can finally go to LifeSavers! I remember when she sat with me and was none too happy that it was going on and she couldn't be a part of it!
LOVE YOU ALAYNA!

Sis. Prince

Mandy said...

Good to hear from you Sis. Prince!!! We miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Well I can say as one of the LifeSaver crew that we were so happy to have Alayna FINALLY join us in making all the noise!! I have a feeling that she is going to be one of the one's her Papa can really hear!!! We love you Alayna...oh and Mandy too of course!